- When you first open the wallet you will find 6 horizontal credit card slots and 7 vertical slots
- There are 2 sleeves for receipts or other important documents
- When you flip the vertical credit card slots over you will find 2 clear picture windows for your ID, bus pass or even a picture of a loved one
- Behind that there is a gusseted sleeve that you can use for bills or slightly thicker item. You will also find a zipper pocket for your coins.
- Next there is a place for your checkbook, as well as 3 more slots that can be used for your bills or receipt
- On the exterior of the wallet you will find another zipper pocket good for more coins
- The wallet is kept closed with a secure snap closure and for those thicker wallets there are 2 snaps so you can fit more in your wallet.