This buttery soft drum-dyed leather handbag offers great organization and, along with its sister styles (CP 8685 and FB 2158) is one of Derek Alexander’s most popular organizers. A Classic east-west, silhouette with a half flap, looks great with any outfit and features the best organization that Derek Alexander has to offer. Take a close look at this one.
- The first compartment features a full built-in wallet complete with 10 c/c slots and a currency sleeve pocket.
- Two main gusseted compartments.
- The first main compartment features two leather pen loops between two good-sized drop pockets.
- The second compartment is the same size, providing lots of storage in a medium-sized bag. Located on the rear of the second compartment is a leather key fob that attaches to the back wall with a magnetic clasp, your spare house or car key will always be with you.
- Outside the rear of the bag is a full-width zip pocket with a “V” gusset on one side for easy access.
- The shoulder strap is adjustable and long enough that can be worn cross-shoulder or shortened to either normal purse length or tucked securely underarm.